Mobile desktop solutions let you centralize deployment and management of virtual desktop environments. Your users experience secure desktop access and file sharing delivered over standard network infrastructures.
But higher storage costs and a complex, inflexible storage infrastructure can offset desktop virtualization’s advantages—forcing you to trade off among user, business, and IT benefits. Or you can spend more for needed capabilities.
In contrast, the NetApp® portfolio of flash-enabled storage solutions provides:
- Storage costs as low as $39 per desktop including hardware, software, and premium support
- Consistent end-user performance for any size deployment
- Secure, enterprise-class data protection and management capabilities
- Simplified virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) management for all desktop, application, profile, and user data
- Easy and rapid desktop deployment
Through strategic relationships with VMware, Citrix, Microsoft, and Cisco, NetApp provides a range of integrated solutions, reference architectures, best-practice guides, and implementation options to ensure your virtual desktop deployment success.