Mobile desktop solutions enable centralised deployment and management of virtual desktop environments, for secure desktop access and file sharing over standard network infrastructures. But higher storage costs and a complex, inflexible storage infrastructure can offset desktop virtualization’s advantages – forcing organisations to trade off among user, business and IT benefits or spend more for needed capabilities.
In contrast, NetApp® flash-enabled storage solutions provide:
- Storage costs as low as $35 per desktop, or $55 per desktop including hardware, software, and premium support
- Consistent end-user performance for any size deployment
- Secure, anytime access to data with enterprise-class capabilities
- Simplified virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) management for all desktop, application, profile, and user data
- Easy and rapid desktop deployment
Through strategic relationships with VMware, Citrix, Microsoft and Cisco, NetApp provides a range of integrated solutions, reference architectures, best-practice guides and implementation options to ensure your virtual desktop deployment success.