Law enforcement and other local public safety agencies use digital solutions such as video to provide more reliable evidence for the apprehension and conviction of criminals.
NetApp® data storage solutions support the processes that manage and retain the high-resolution digital evidence recorded by today’s sophisticated equipment.
NetApp public safety solutions include:
- Storing and managing in-car video and body-worn camera surveillance evidence
- Managing large volumes of video surveillance data so it can be turned into actionable intelligence
- Building a high-performance, cost-effective, and scalable digital evidence management infrastructure
NetApp digital solutions offer law enforcement:
- Continuous access to digital video evidence using a field-proven design that delivers high reliability and 99.999% availability
- Capacity and bandwidth to support data-intensive video-evidence applications
- Secure sharing of video evidence with authorized users
- High levels of data integrity through advanced data protection features and extensive diagnostic capabilities
- Lower operational costs plus extreme density in a small footprint, to accommodate data growth of surveillance images