Deliver cloud services faster and with minimal business disruptions.
FlexPod® Datacenter validated solutions combine storage, networking, and server components into a single, flexible architecture for enterprise workloads. Use FlexPod to speed the deployment of cloud-based data center infrastructures and business-critical applications while reducing costs, complexity, and risk.
The FlexPod Datacenter converged infrastructure includes validated designs for enterprise private clouds as well as software-defined data centers (SDDCs), unified scale-out storage, virtual desktop infrastructure, databases, secure multi-tenancy, business continuity, and data protection.
Achieve nondisruptive operations. Solution components include:
- NetApp® clustered Data ONTAP® and MetroCluster® software
- NetApp traditional and All-Flash FAS unified scale-out storage systems
- Cisco® Unified Computing System™ (Cisco UCS®) servers, including UCS Mini
- Cisco Nexus® 5000, 6000, 7000, and 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure
Optimize the FlexPod Datacenter converged infrastructure for a variety of mixed workloads in both virtualized and non-virtualized environments. Manage it using any system management platform.
Learn how the FlexPod Advantage can help you boost performance and agility while delivering real economic benefits.
Read the FlexPod Datacenter datasheet.
Learn more about FlexPod Datacenter with OpenStack.
*Forrester Total Economic Impact Study (2015)