Startup speed. Focused innovation. Ongoing insight.
Improve collaboration, increase code quality, and make artifacts available across geographies; all with NetApp.
Accelerate your software-development lifecycle.
Software is a key differentiator in attracting new customers, retaining customer loyalty, and remaining competitive. This means software development must be a top priority.
Optimize your development lifecycle and improve the developer experience throughout the develop, test, deploy, and analyze phases.
- Advance testing speed and quality.
- Speed time to production.
- Continuously monitor and improve code quality.
Integrate effortlessly with code and artifact repositories.
Set your developers up for success with common toolsets for code and artifact repositories. Teams can scale their work seamlessly and focus on a faster time to market.
Gain faster access to code and artifacts with the most recent and up-to-date data—wherever they are, whenever you need them.
- Enhance collaboration across development teams.
- Accelerate time to market for new applications and services.
- Store data securely.
Achieve DevOps maturity with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD).
Streamline development to deliver and deploy code rapidly. Release software reliably at any time.
Integrate with tools that allow your developers and operations teams to work faster. Make the infrastructure seamless.
- Enable developers to build code collaboratively, test securely, and monitor for issues.
- Build, test, and release software faster and more frequently.
- Deliver persistent storage throughout development and production.
Configure your infrastructure and enhance collaboration between Dev and Ops.
Drive a collaborative culture where developers can take charge of their own infrastructure while operations maintains the visibility it needs.
Use familiar tools to extend capabilities to provision infrastructure.
- Deliver resources faster.
- Improve the agility and consistency of your infrastructure across environments.
- Make change more transparent, reviewable, and easy to roll back.
See How Customers Are Using Our DevOps Solutions
Why Code is Driving Infrastructure Investment
The rise of DevOps is driving new needs to consume infrastructure through code and requires infrastructure be delivered and managed on demand.DOWNLOAD NOW