Modern data protection: It's a balancing act. The Data Protection Model, shown below, helps you find the right balance of cost versus time based on data criticality.
NetApp® data protection solutions work within the Data Fabric to make sure your data is available—when and where you need it. You can scale your data protection across applications, virtual infrastructures, and cloud architectures.
Re-use your data protection copies and leverage your investment in DR infrastructure by creating zero-impact copies of the replicated data for development and test, analytics, and reporting.
NetApp data protection solutions deliver:
- Integrated data protection with the unified, scale-out of Data ONTAP® storage platform, the #1 storage operating system[*]
- Backup and recovery for NetApp and heterogeneous storage, including cloud backup storage
- Disaster recovery for synchronous and asynchronous replication in the data center, remote offices, and the cloud
- Data archiving—either on premises or in the cloud
- Compliance solutions to meet stringent data protection regulations
Learn more about NetApp data protection solutions, or explore the tabs on this page to see how one platform can be used for backup and recovery, disaster recovery, archive, and compliance across private, public, and hybrid clouds.
[*] Source: IDC Worldwide Quarterly Enterprise Storage Systems Tracker 2015 Q4, March 2016 (Open Networked Enterprise Storage Systems revenue)