- Contact Sales
+1 877 263 8277
Evolve your IT infrastructure to private cloud computing. Follow NetApp best practices:
- Service Analytics: Optimize your services.
- Automation: Deploy your services faster.
- Self-Service: Empower IT and your end users.
Manage and maintain control over your private cloud environment. Leverage these NetApp core capabilities:
- NetApp® ONTAP® software provides a single storage and data management platform that supports multiple workloads.
- Storage efficiency helps reduce capacity requirements and costs by 50% or more.
- Secure multi-tenancy segments, isolates, and delivers shared server, storage, and network resources.
- Service automation and analytics automate storage provisioning, comprehensive visibility, and monitoring.
- Integrated data protection helps meet your backup, disaster recovery, archiving, compliance, and security service-level agreements.
- Virtual storage tiering automates data movement based on application affinity and workload.
- Embedded data security protects data assets through role-based administration, encryption, and anti-virus.
NetApp technologies deliver quick, secure access for cloud services:
- OpenStack® software makes deployment of cloud services simpler, faster, and more scalable.
- NetApp StorageGRID® object storage software enables secure management of petabyte-scale distributed content repositories.
- Whatever your starting point, we'll help you take the next step toward cloud computing. Contact your local NetApp or partner sales representative to learn more.