For public and private clouds based on OpenStack® software—especially those for enterprise applications—you need a robust storage infrastructure that is available, efficient, and protected.
NetApp® storage integration with OpenStack makes cloud deployment simpler, faster, and more scalable. NetApp drivers for OpenStack block, file, and object storage are fully integrated and enable self-service IT provisioning.
NetApp offers the broadest all-flash enabled portfolio of storage and data management solutions for all OpenStack clouds, regardless of scale or workload.
- ONTAP block and file storage features ubiquitous data management.
- SolidFire block storage provides predictable performance at unlimited scale.
- E-Series block and object storage accelerates application performance.
- StorageGRID® Webscale object storage supports massive repositories and a global namespace.
- Learn how you can benefit from NetApp participation in the OpenStack Foundation.
- Learn more about FlexPod Datacenter with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform CVD, from Red Hat, Cisco, and NetApp, and check out the published Design Guide and Deployment Guide.
- Visit our NetApp OpenStack Github site for blogs, source code, community discussions, and documentation.