NetApp and MySQL provide solutions to the challenges associated with dynamic content delivery.
MySQL® Enterprise is the database of choice for many online applications today, but supporting deployments of these databases with direct-attached storage can increase the complexity of your IT environment—resulting in low IT efficiency, high overhead, increased administrative costs, and downtime.
NetApp provides a comprehensive range of storage solutions that have been certified with MySQL Enterprise to help you:
- Reduce costs and increase storage utilization and efficiency.
- Reduce the amount of time and storage space required to build, test, and deploy applications using MySQL Enterprise databases.
- Protect your MySQL Enterprise databases and create frequent, space-efficient backups.
- Reestablish full system availability fast in the event of a disaster.
- Facilitate multipetabyte scale in a horizontal and nondisruptive fashion while guaranteeing quality of service (QoS) for every data volume.
- Consolidate databases to reduce database-licensing costs and eliminate storage silos.