The NetApp® solution for Microsoft® SQL Server® delivers high performance, manageability, scalability, and data protection—on premises and in the cloud. Deliver the applications you need across cloud resources using NetApp’s vision for a Data Fabric.
Run your SQL Server environment on NetApp All Flash FAS arrays to:
- Increase performance.
- Reduce storage and data management costs.
- Accelerate application test/dev and deployment.
Our solution for SQL Server conforms to Microsoft best practices and provides:
- Faster speed of business. Decrease database latency by up to 95%. Increase DB throughput by up to 4x.
- Better cost management. Consolidate servers and databases by up to 50%. Decrease database license fees by up to 50%.
- Efficiency and ROI. Achieve a seamless path to hybrid cloud. Reduce database copy times from hours to minutes. Reduce time to spin up/down DB test/dev copies by 80%. Increase CPU utilization by up to 4x.
The NetApp reference configurations based on NetApp EF-Series have achieved validation in Microsoft's Fast Track Data Warehouse program. Click on one of the links below to download Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or Microsoft SQL Server 2014 versions.
- SQL Server 2012 Fast Track for NetApp Technical Report
- SQL Server 2014 Fast Track for NetApp Technical Report
Find out how NetApp All Flash FAS systems can help improve Microsoft SQL Server performance and reduce licensing costs.
Read the NetApp Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server solution brief, and find out how you can automate and simplify your data management and reduce costs by using NetApp SnapManager for Microsoft SQL Server.
To learn how our storage solution for Microsoft SQL Server can benefit your organization, contact your NetApp sales representative or reseller and arrange a visit to your local Microsoft Technology Center.