The NS0-507 exam includes approximately 55 to 65 test questions, with an allotted time of 1-1/2 hours to complete. In countries where English is not the native language, candidates for whom English is not their first language will be granted a 30-minute extension to the allotted examination completion time.
The NS0-507 exam includes the following topics:
ONTAP® SAN solution assessment
ONTAP SAN planning
- Identify that all prerequisites for the installation of NetApp® system, hosts, and FCP/FCoE switches are verified.
- Identify a detailed inventory of SAN components
- Describe the solution design and the hardware provisioned to meet customer’s requirements and expectations.
ONTAP SAN implementation and configuration
- Identify environmental and physical considerations
- Describe storage controller configuration concepts
- Identify knowledge of a switch configuration concepts
- Identify host configuration concepts
- Identify knowledge of storage space utilization concepts
ONTAP SAN implementation testing and troubleshooting
- Demonstrate knowledge of clustered storage system node configuration tasks
- Demonstrate knowledge of SVM configuration tasks
- Demonstrate knowledge of clustered storage system FCP configuration tasks
- Demonstrate knowledge of clustered storage system iSCSI configuration tasks
- Describe how to configure switches
- Describe how to configure host systems
- Demonstrate knowledge of storage space utilization
- Demonstrate knowledge of testing tasks
- Demonstrate knowledge of troubleshooting tasks