Improve productivity in your organization by automating repeatable manual storage-management processes. Use OnCommand® Workflow Automation to construct, customize, publish, and activate a broad range of storage workflows.
- Provision, clone, migrate, or decommission storage for databases or file systems.
- Set up a new virtualization environment, including a storage switch or datastore.
- Set up virtual or cloud storage for an application as part of an end-to-end orchestration process.
- Set up FlexPod® for virtual desktops.
- Perform storage cloning.
- Conduct a centralized NetApp® SnapManager® software activation.
- Enable self-service, storage as a service, and more with faster delivery of new standard and custom storage services.
- Deploy Software Defined Storage (SDS) for your Software Defined Data Center (SDDC).
OnCommand Workflow Automation enables one-click automation and deployment of applications, including VMware®, Oracle®, Microsoft®, SAP®, Citrix, and others. Reduce the cost of your storage management while enabling the use of best practices—choose OnCommand Workflow Automation.