NetApp® SnapDrive® for Windows® software, a protocol-agnostic solution, eliminates time-consuming and error-prone manual management of NetApp storage solutions. You can use NetApp SnapDrive for Windows software for quick scaling, to speed backup and restore, and to increase stored data availability.
NetApp SnapDrive automates storage provisioning tasks. It can back up and restore business-critical data in seconds using integrated NetApp Snapshot™ technology. With Microsoft® Windows Server® Hyper-V® and VMware® ESX Server support, SnapDrive software can run on your Windows-based hosts in either a physical or virtual environment, including Hyper-V on SMB 3.0. You can integrate it with Windows failover clustering, and add storage as needed without having to pre-allocate storage resources.
NetApp SnapDrive for Windows software:
- Provides continuous data access
- Helps server administrators to self-manage their data
- Improves IT efficiency by automating provisioning
- Leverages the advanced capabilities of NetApp clustered Data ONTAP® software
- Facilitates rapid file system- and application-consistent backups and rapid data recovery for enhanced data reliability
To learn more about NetApp SnapDrive for Windows, join our SnapDrive community, or contact your NetApp sales representative.