Monitor and manage your multivendor hybrid cloud IT infrastructure.
Data Center Infrastructure Analytics
Leverage an open platform for on-premises and hybrid cloud-based data center management. Gain valuable business insights.
- Discover and monitor the relationships and dependencies among resources.
- Visualize and monitor all points along the hybrid-cloud service path.
- Leverage proactive alerting and fast troubleshooting with advanced analytics.
- Optimize hybrid-cloud resources with accurate workload placement and resizing.
- Monitor hybrid cloud capacity, performance, and cost trends.
- Align costs with service levels and provide showback reporting.
- Leverage a centralized view into historical trends to forecast performance and capacity requirements.
IT Ecosystem Integration
- Leverage an open API for access to discovered and monitored data.
- Enable business processes and workflows, such as billing, cost, change management, and automation.
- Leverage integration with CloudWatch for monitoring of AWS resources such as S3 and EC2.
Primary Use Cases
Accelerate Workloads and Analytics
Optimize existing infrastructure. Improve end-to-end performance.
Simplify and Automate
Make more informed and timely decisions based on near-real–time data.
Deliver Business Insights
Get full visibility into your storage environment. Proactively manage services.
Multiple Business Advantages
Optimize data center performance with improved monitoring and measurement.
Make data storage purchase decisions based on actual usage and business needs.
Dynamically map, visualize, and monitor your multi-vendor data storage infrastructure.
Integrate rich infrastructure data into third-party and custom-configuration–management database systems.
How To Buy
Find innovative financing options for purchasing NetApp hardware, software, and services.