SnapMirror Data Replication
Discover fast, efficient backup and disaster recovery with array-based data replication.
Unified data replication protects your business.
- Transport data seamlessly and efficiently between NetApp storage systems to support both backup and disaster recovery with the same target volume and I/O stream.
- Simplify data-protection management across the Data Fabric with cross-platform replication—from flash to disk to cloud.
Flexible deployment can slash your overall TCO.
- Replicate between ONTAP® devices, regardless of host protocol or media type, as well as between disparate ONTAP versions.
- Use FlexClone® to create thin clone volumes—rapidly, and efficiently—on secondary storage to accelerate application test and development.
- Leverage native data format on secondary storage for easy, risk-free DR testing using FlexClone.
Efficient operations cut network traffic, shrink your storage footprint.
- Reduce network traffic by only transporting changed data blocks.
- Preserve data-reduction benefits on the primary storage during transport—including deduplication, compression, and compaction.
- Deliver additional inline efficiencies with network compression.
All Flash FAS A-Series
Replicate efficiently to another AFF system or to any other SnapMirror® supported system for backup and DR.
Deploy software-defined storage for your remote or branch offices—and in your data center.
FAS Hybrid Flash Storage Arrays
Leverage FAS systems’ massive scalability for a central backup repository and data multiuse.
NetApp Private Storage (NPS)
Maintain data governance and reduce your data-center costs for secondary storage.
Replicate data to and from the cloud to support DevOps and cloud-based disaster recovery.
AltaVault Cloud-integrated Storage
Deliver end-to-end Snapshot™-based backup to the cloud leveraging SnapMirror integration with AltaVault™.
See How Our Customers Are Using SnapMirror Data Replication
How To Buy
Find innovative financing options for purchasing NetApp hardware, software, and services.