Global System Partners integrate the NetApp® ONTAP® software technologies, products, and services into their own business solutions, which they sell under their own brand or under the NetApp label. In addition, they participate in ongoing joint engineering and global go-to-market initiatives that expand and strengthen their storage portfolio and accelerate their time to market. NetApp and our Global System Partners provide fully integrated, best-of-breed solutions required in the new economic environment to our joint customers.
NetApp Global System Partners partnerships are by invitation only.
The strategic partnership of NetApp and Fujitsu drives new solutions that create business advantages for our customers.
As global partners for more than 16 years, NetApp and Fujitsu collaborate around the world to provide customers with solutions for their enterprise data management challenges.
Our collaboration ranges from R&D, engineering, and product development to sales, marketing, and services:
- NetApp complements Fujitsu’s storage portfolio with our offerings.
- Fujitsu is one of our largest resellers.
- Fujitsu is a leading provider of maintenance services for NetApp systems.
- Together we develop powerful solutions with clear business advantages for various application environments, virtualization projects, and cloud strategies.
- We deliver preintegrated, pretested, end-to-end solutions for SAP® environments—including Fujitsu FlexFrame Orchestrator, SAP HANA appliances, and traditional SAP deployments.
- Fujitsu vShape is a converged infrastructure stack that runs the NetApp ONTAP software.
The NetApp-Fujitsu strategic global alliance creates a well-matched, comprehensive solutions portfolio that provides our customers with targeted business benefits.
For more details on this partnership, see the NetApp and Fujitsu Global System Partners solution brief PDF.
Learn more about Fujitsu, a leading provider of ICT-based business solutions for the global marketplace, or Fujitsu Technology Solutions, the leading European IT infrastructure provider.