Reduce risks, boost performance, and extract greater value from your data with NetApp's global and strategic alliance partners.
Optimizing IT infrastructure investment. Accelerating time-to-market. Protecting and managing data on premise and in the cloud. NetApp and its global and strategic alliance partners deliver cost-effective, end-to-end solutions for enterprises around the world. Our joint solutions accelerate enterprise application performance, protect and recover data and build a cloud-ready data center.
- Arista Networks - Named as a leader in Gartner’s 2016 Magic Quadrant ranking of data center networking, Arista Networks delivers software-driven cloud networking solutions for large data center storage and computing environments. The Arista and NetApp storage infrastructure solution for the data center provides the leading price-performance option for companies engaged in building virtualized data cents as well as powerfully addressing the needs of environments such as high-frequency trading, CAD/CAE/EDA, seismic processing, media and entertainment, and data warehousing. Arista’s state-of-the-art network switch architecture combined with NetApp features such as de-duplication and Snapshot® technology results in highly cost-efficient and high-performance storage solutions.
- Brocade - Portfolio of native Fibre Channel and Internet Protocol data center networking solutions complement NetApp’s® storage portfolio, providing enterprise customers with reliable, high-performance products that simplify management and lower the total cost of ownership to meet today’s and future cloud and data center requirements of better and faster error correction.
- Cisco - FlexPod, is the high-performance converged infrastructure solution created by Cisco and NetApp® to streamline IT management. FlexPod optimizes the modern data center’s speed of accessing information and making transactions with business-critical enterprise applications. FlexPod eliminates disruptive downtimes and secures information across the data center and into the cloud to reduce IT cost and risks. VMware, SAP and Veritas integrate with FlexPod. Since 2011, 7,300 customers worldwide have installed FlexPod or All-Flash FlexPod.
- Citrix Systems, Inc.—Jointly integrated storage and data-management from NetApp® combine to support Citrix PDF mobile workspace solutions and accelerate transition to the cloud.
- Cloudera - The leader in Apache Hadoop-based software and services, Cloudera enables data driven enterprises to easily derive business value from analyzing all their structured and unstructured data. Cloudera is the top contributor to the Apache open source community.
- CommVault - Offers streamlined backup and recovery in virtualized infrastructures. IntelliSnap PDF for NetApp® management software accelerates processes and increases responsiveness for thousands of virtual machines. IntelliSnap integration with NetApp data storage systems and AltaVault® cloud-integrated storage reduces management complexity — on premises and in the cloud. NetApp’s E-Series storage with Commvault’s Simpana 10 provides a true best-in-class backup and recovery solution with a tightly coupled and thoroughly tested reference architecture.
- Docker - Partnering with Docker, the industry leader in container technology, enables NetApp to bring enterprises much closer to fully embracing a cloud-native future. Docker and NetApp technologies improve the platform for workloads that benefit from persistent storage, such as databases, CI/CD workflows, big data, and more. NetApp’s Docker Volume Plug-in fully supports NetApp’s entire flash portfolio, including ONTAP for ubiquitous data management, SolidFire for predictable performance at massive scale, and E-Series for application acceleration.
- Intel - World leader in silicon innovation Intel and NetApp® offer joint solutions that support storage infrastructure including Unified Networking with 10GbE networking, high performance computing (HPC) with Lustre, OpenStack management, and McAfee AntiVirus.
- MapR - MapR and NetApp deliver an enterprise solution for big data analytics. The NetApp E-Series storage platform offers best-in-class streaming IO performance, reliability, serviceability and density. When combined with MapR's enterprise-grade distribution for Hadoop, customers also get data resiliency, scalability, and simplicity. The open source and open standards-based API extensions in the MapR offering enables customers to address a broad spectrum of use cases. MapR and NetApp offer direct access to the cluster through NFS, real time high-performance streaming, and extensive enterprise-grade capabilities to that make this offering ready for the data center.
- Microsoft - NetApp® storage and data management solutions for Microsoft® environments help reduce costs while making data management more efficient, compliant, and simple to use. NetApp® storage solutions for Microsoft Azure lets companies take advantage of the efficiency and savings of leveraging the cloud to expand data protection, extend application workloads to the cloud, or simply meet a cloud mandate. Also, NetApp SnapManager® is tightly integrated with Microsoft Exchange Servers PDF (SME) to enable consistent online backups of a Microsoft Exchange environment while leveraging NetApp Snapshot® technology.
- MongoDB - An open-source, NoSQL database, MongoDB is used by companies of all sizes, across all industries and for a wide variety of applications, including business-critical operational applications for which low latency, high throughput, and continuous availability are critical requirements. MongoDB is deployed on industry-leading NetApp E-Series PDF storage systems for consistent microsecond response or on All Flash FAS (AFF) systems for backup and recovery from the cloud to maintain the highest levels of performance and uptime for workloads by providing advanced fault recovery features and easy in-service growth capabilities to meet ever-changing business requirements.
- Oracle - Deploying Oracle on NetApp® solutions reduces complexity, improves return on investment, and lowers total cost of ownership. NetApp® all-flash array solutions for Oracle® Database PDF deliver consistent high performance, availability, and data protection. NetApp - Oracle storage solutions reduce IT and business costs and complexity, while helping Oracle Database applications perform better in the cloud and in the data center.
- Red Hat - Open source IT pioneer Red Hat and NetApp® are long-time partners providing data center, virtualization, and cloud solutions leveraging Red Hat’s best-in-class open source software and NetApp’s leading storage products. Results are simplified, fast and secure cloud deployments designed to reduce risk.
- SAP - Data management for SAP® HANA, an in-memory data platform for developing real-time applications and analytics, is built in with NetApp to let customers finish SAP projects faster with few resources yet fewer risks – all without compromising high quality. NetApp simplifies bringing SAP HANA systems into production and operating them while they continuously update. SAP HANA as a Service on Azure runs on FlexPod. Our SAP technology alliance accelerates SAP projects, enables continuous delivery, and provides easy-to-operate disaster recovery and data protection.
- Splunk Inc. - Splunk turns data into the insights so people can make informed decisions. Its software reads data from virtually any source, such as network traffic, web servers, custom applications, application servers, hypervisors, GPS systems, stock market feeds, social media, and preexisting structured databases. Splunk PDF delivers a real-time understanding of what's happening and deep analysis of what's happened across IT systems. The integrated architecture of the NetApp® E-Series and Splunk is optimized for node storage balance, reliability, performance, storage capacity, and density. Results are higher scalability and lower total cost of ownership.
- Veeam - Veeam's integration with NetApp helps orchestrate Data ONTAP to create application-consistent backups providing customers with the ability to create image-based backups as often as needed―even during business hours―with little to no impact on production environments. Veeam's enterprise-level, near-continuous data protection (near-CDP) delivers the best recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) for all applications in VMware vSphere environments. Veeam's integration with FlexPod allows IT managers to achieve unprecedented levels of data protection at a price point practical for all applications.
- Veritas Technologies - A leader in Gartner’s 2015 Magic Quadrant for enterprise information archiving (EIA) for the 12th consecutive year, Veritas helps organizations - including 86% of the global Fortune 500 companies - collect, protect, analyze and optimize their data, even in the most demanding environments. Its solutions pull enterprise data from across the datacenter and index, compress and de-duplicate data to reduce storage space and expenses.
- VMware - NetApp® storage and VMware virtualization and end-user computing solutions empowers our joint customers to make IT faster, smarter and more responsive to their business. Our innovative approaches to the software-defined data center with integrated storage and data management accelerate the customer’s journey to the cloud while improving overall performance, simplifying management and lowering total cost of ownership. VMware® virtualization boosts IT efficiency, maximizes IT investments, and provides a competitive advantage. The NetApp® flash portfolio complements VMware technology by providing a simplified data management platform integrated with vSphere™ and other VMware solutions. FlexPod™ for VMware is a predesigned configuration of vSphere, vCenter, Cisco UCS and Nexus, and NetApp FAS.