State Farm, Allow Us to Reintroduce Ourselves
In the last two years, our dedication to innovation and solving customer challenges has made a big impact. One that we think could help simplify and accelerate IT at State Farm.
Our innovative Data Fabric approach provides the flexibility to move data wherever it needs to go: from private cloud to the public cloud and back again.
The ability to manage physical, virtual, and cloud environments as one means your business can become more responsive, more flexible, and more agile.
The NetApp flash storage portfolio and SolidFire systems can give your critical business applications the reliable, lightning-quick performance you need.
NetApp OnCommand Insight provides a streamlined way to better understand your data center infrastructure across the entire hybrid cloud, including multivendor environments.
And as you uncover the insights in your data, we can help you accelerate your Big Data analytics by 50%, so you can see results and uncover value faster.
Explore this page to learn more about how we can help you and your team.
Then let's set up a time to discuss your latest data management challenges soon.
Manage Cloud and On-Premises Environments as One
As the foundation for Data Fabric, NetApp ONTAP 9 empowers you to build a hybrid cloud that seamlessly spans flash, disk, and cloud.
Using it, you can manage your data from a single interface—while ensuring you have the data mobility needed to capture opportunities and make the best possible decisions for your organization.
This solution can help you become faster, more agile, and more responsive to changing business needs:
- Easily move your data where it’s needed across flash, disk, and cloud resources.
- Deploy new solutions in less than 10 minutes with fast provisioning templates.
- Increase application performance with 20x faster response times.
- Deploy both SAN and NAS workloads on a unified storage architecture.
- Support massive NAS containers with FlexGroup, scaling up to 20PB and 400 billion files, with high performance and resiliency.
- Protect and rapidly restore data with integrated back-up and disaster recovery.
Accelerate Your Analytics
NetApp accelerates time to value and reduces risk with Big Data Analytics.
As experts at proactively advising large organizations on how to manage their data better, we bring a proven approach on how to extract business value from that data across the enterprise.
NetApp provides advanced data lifestyle managements, allowing for automated tiering of storage and migration from hot to warm to cold storage.
Dramatically accelerate your analytics so you get game-changing insights faster.
- Speed data analytics delivery by 50%
- Ensure 24/7 access to business intelligence applications, with no disruptions or outages
- Ensure cost-efficiency and reliable performance for your analytics tools and infrastructure, including simple scalability
Accelerate Your Business with Our Flash Storage Portfolio
In today’s storage infrastructure climate, experience is critical, and we have it.
According to the 2016 Worldwide All-Flash Array Market survey:
- NetApp is number two in the market.
- NetApp grew 2.7 times faster than the growth of the market.
We offer enterprise class scale-out, all-flash storage with the industry's most advanced data management capabilities. These solutions are designed to help you reduce costs and accelerate performance:
- Consume 11x less power.
- Use 11x less rack space.
- Increase performance by at least 3x.
- Decrease support costs by up to 67%.
- Enable you to set up and serve data within 10 minutes.
Simplify Your Multivendor IT Management
We would like to introduce you to NetApp® OnCommand® Insight: data management software that makes it easy to understand your performance across all of your data centers and types of infrastructure. OnCommand Insight also lets you identify the root cause of issues and better understand usage and resource consumption.
This software offers a number of features that can make your life easier:
- The ability to tie virtual machines back to their tenant so that you know which site or client is using which resources
- Deep visibility into performance issues, bottlenecks, VM degradation, and more—all speeding issue resolution
- Enhanced storage capacity planning and right-sizing through a deeper understanding of your current situation and user consumption habits
- Integrated auditing functionality to help you keep track of all physical and virtual assets
- More accurate billing through showback and chargeback functionality