In the last two years, our dedication to innovation and solving customer challenges has made a big impact.
One that we think could help simplify and accelerate Intuit’s move to the cloud.
Our innovative Data Fabric approach provides the flexibility to move your data wherever it needs to go: from private cloud to the public cloud and back again—securely and rapidly.
Explore this page to learn about how we can help you and your team migrate toward the cloud.
Move to the Cloud Securely, Efficiently, and Cost-Effectively
NetApp ONTAP Cloud is a software-only storage subscription that offers Intuit complete, unified control of data residing in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud.
Building your cloud storage environment on ONTAP Cloud provides enterprise-class data management features for your cloud storage—enabling you to more easily control your data in AWS, reduce downtime, lower costs, and more.
- Non-disruptive, two node high-availability (HA) support keeps you operating against unplanned storage failures in the cloud
- Provision both NAS and SAN storage with NFS, CIFS and iSCSI support
- Minimize your storage footprint with efficiency features such as data deduplication, thin provisioning and data compression
- Zero-impact NetApp Snapshot™ copies with near-instantaneous point-in-time backups of your data without taking additional storage resources
- Get advanced data management features with the OnCommand management suite of tools: from in-depth monitoring and tracking of storage with OnCommand Insight to detailed storage instance control with OnCommand System Manager.
- Replicate data across availability zones to ensure application availability
Synchronize Your Data Securely, Quickly, and Automatically
NetApp Data Fabric Cloud Sync Service provides you with a simple, automated way to get your data into Amazon Web Services (AWS), run your desired cloud service, and get the data back to where you need it, whether on premises or in the cloud.
You benefit from a continuous sync capability that initially synchronizes your full dataset and then only incremental changes to the dataset based on your schedule—which minimizes the time it takes to get data to AWS.
- Enable continuous, automated data synchronization to AWS using a quick and easy-to-use interface
- Use via the AWS marketplace as an on-demand service—with extremely fast data movement compared to other synchronization solutions
- Ensure safe and secure data storage/transport via built-in data integrity validation
- Optimize cost-effectiveness with simple, on-demand consumption and enterprise storage features for on-premises and cloud datasets
- Continue to use your primary dataset while also running analytics, thanks to active-active operation
- Leverage on-demand data availability for rapid analysis with seamless integration to your existing infrastructure
In the Cloud, And In Total Control
With NetApp Private Storage (NPS) for Cloud, you can keep your data on NetApp storage in close proximity to the cloud. Which means you get the freedom to connect to the clouds you want while maintaining complete control of your data on your own dedicated, private NetApp storage systems.
Instead of searching for one cloud to meet all your needs, this flexible solution enables you to choose the right clouds for each unique business need or objective.
With the NPS for Cloud approach, your NetApp storage is located in Equinix data centers, next to major networks and in close proximity to many major cloud providers. This provides your organization with secure, dedicated, high-speed connections to all those clouds.
- Enable accelerated performance with dedicated connections in the Equinix data center that outperform and bypass the Internet
- Ensure security, sovereignty, and compliance requirements are met with advanced protection and encryption features
- Choose from an expanding global network of cloud service providers, including AWS, Microsoft Azure, and SoftLayer
- Use access to multiple clouds to better match your clouds and workloads—and choose the right mix of clouds for each objective
- Eliminate lock-in and costly data migrations—turn off connectivity to one cloud and spin up connectivity to another in minutes without having to move your data
Manage All Your Data from a Single Location
NetApp OnCommand® Cloud Manager provides management for the NetApp ONTAP hybrid enterprise storage environment, including our cloud storage service and NetApp All Flash FAS and FAS systems.
Using this solution, you can bring together your Data Fabric with a single management interface for all your data—independent of location. It eases the day-to-day requirements of your ONTAP Cloud storage in both Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure, including configuring, provisioning, and monitoring each of your active virtual and hardware storage nodes.
- Simplify configuration and deployment of ONTAP Cloud for AWS and ONTAP Cloud for Microsoft Azure
- Create a central point of control for all Data Fabric–connected instances
- Automate data movement between your on-premises infrastructure and cloud resources
- Enable cloud resource cost monitoring and, when combined with NetApp OnCommand Insight, monitor your entire hybrid storage environment
- Streamline license, entitlement, and upgrade management
- Provide non-disruptive migration between ONTAP Cloud licenses
Simplify Your Data Management
NetApp OnCommand® Insight makes it easy to understand your performance across all your data centers and types of infrastructure. OnCommand Insight also lets you identify the root cause of issues and better understand usage and resource consumption.
This software offers a number of features that can make your life easier as you move to the cloud.
- Tie virtual machines back to their tenant so you know which site or client is using which resources
- Gain deep visibility into performance issues, bottlenecks, VM degradation, and more—all speeding issue resolution
- Enhance storage capacity planning and right-sizing through a deeper understanding of your current situation and user consumption habits
- Keep track of all physical and virtual assets through integrated auditing functionality
- Realize more accurate billing through showback and chargeback functionality
Accelerate your business
NetApp All Flash FAS (AFF) systems address enterprise storage requirements with high performance, superior flexibility, and best-in-class data management.
Built on NetApp ONTAP data management software, AFF systems speed up your business without compromising the efficiency, reliability, or flexibility of your IT operations. As an enterprise-grade, all-flash array, it accelerates, manages, and protects your business-critical data while ensuring security and enabling easy scalability.
- Accelerate applications with the fastest unified scale-out all-flash array—up to 7M IOPS at submillisecond latency and over 360PB effective capacity
- Transform your data center economics with best-in-class flash density: a complete flash system of 1PB in a 4U compact enclosure
- Reduce power use by 11 times and rack space by 19 times, and cut support costs by 67%
- Unify data management for both SAN and NAS environments, from flash to disk to cloud
- Provision storage system and serve data within 10 minutes
- Reduce SSD storage by 5 to 10 times on average with inline data reduction technologies
Meet Your NetApp Account Team
Major Account Manager
Sr. Systems Engineer
Executive Sponsor and VP, Chief Architect: ONTAP
Service Account Manager
Sr. Professional Services Consultant
Professional Services Consultant