Adobe, Allow Us to Reintroduce Ourselves
In the last two years, our dedication to innovation and solving customer challenges has made a big impact. One that we think could help simplify and accelerate business at Adobe.
Our solutions are built on open standards to enable native data mobility, so you can easily move data wherever it needs to go: from private cloud to the public cloud and back again.
For your apps team, we offer a self-service platform that makes it easier to provision, clone, decommission, and backup whatever they need.
And our multivendor support, capacity planning tools, and unified management approach mean we’re ready to help you manage data growth and scale with ease.
Explore this page to learn more about how we can help you and your team.
Then let's set up a time to discuss your latest data management challenges soon.
Manage Cloud and On-Premises Environments as One
As the foundation for Data Fabric, NetApp ONTAP 9 empowers you to build a hybrid cloud that seamlessly spans flash, disk, and cloud.
Using it, you can manage your data from a single interface—while ensuring you have the data mobility needed to capture opportunities and make the best possible decisions for your organization.
This solution can help you become faster, more agile, and more responsive to changing business needs:
- Easily move your data where it's needed across flash, disk, and cloud resources.
- Deploy new solutions in less than 10 minutes with fast provisioning templates.
- Increase application performance with 20x faster response times.
- Deploy both SAN and NAS workloads on a unified storage architecture.
- Support massive NAS containers with FlexGroup, scaling up to 20PB and 400 billion files, with high performance and resiliency.
- Protect and rapidly restore data with integrated back-up and disaster recovery.
Accelerate Your Business with Our Flash Storage Portfolio
In today's storage infrastructure climate, experience is critical, and we have it.
According to the 2016 Worldwide All-Flash Array Market survey:
- NetApp is number two in the market.
- NetApp grew 2.7 times faster than the growth of the market.
We offer enterprise class scale-out, all-flash storage with the industry's most advanced data management capabilities. These solutions are designed to help you reduce costs and accelerate performance:
- Consume 11x less power.
- Use 11x less rack space.
- Increase performance by at least 3x.
- Decrease support costs by up to 67%.
- Enable you to set up and serve data within 10 minutes.
Simplify Your Multivendor IT Management
We would like to introduce you to NetApp® OnCommand® Insight: data management software that makes it easy to understand your performance across all of your data centers and types of infrastructure. OnCommand Insight also lets you identify the root cause of issues and better understand usage and resource consumption.
This software offers a number of features that can make your life easier:
- The ability to tie virtual machines back to their tenant so that you know which site or client is using which resources
- Deep visibility into performance issues, bottlenecks, VM degradation, and more—all speeding issue resolution
- Enhanced storage capacity planning and right-sizing through a deeper understanding of your current situation and user consumption habits
- Integrated auditing functionality to help you keep track of all physical and virtual assets
- More accurate billing through showback and chargeback functionality
Meet Your NetApp Account Team
Senior Account Manager
Support Account Manager