NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) experts will share the latest innovations in flash and enterprise application integration technology at the Flash Memory Summit 2015, August 11–13, at the Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA.
The NetApp team will deliver perspectives on flash trends and industry issues at six summit speaking sessions. In booth 511, attendees can learn more about NetApp’s unique ability to help customers manage enterprise data from flash to disk to cloud and the company’s newest all-flash offering, the NetApp® AFF8000 series.
NetApp Speaking Session Details
- Val Bercovici, Cloud Czar, Office of the CTO, will deliver the keynote address, “Data Center Evolution: Hyperscale vs. Enterprise Architectures,” at 11:05 a.m. on August 13. He explores the differences between hyperscale and enterprise architectures and how developers can make the best choice for their storage needs, based on workloads and use cases.
- Lee Caswell, Vice President, Product and Solutions Marketing, is a panelist for the 8:30 a.m. August 12 session “Hybrid vs. All-Flash Arrays: Which Is Better for Your Data Center?”
- Jeff Baxter, CTO, Americas Sales, will present a technical overview of NetApp’s enterprise-grade all-flash array at 5:05 p.m. on August 12 in the theater.
- Saumyabrata Bandyopadhyay, Director, Software Engineering, and Ravi Dronamraju, Architect for Data ONTAP Flash Solutions, will discuss building flash-optimized storage systems at 8:30 a.m. on August 13.
- Manish Agarwal, Director, Product Management, and Skip Shapiro, Senior Technical Marketing Engineer, will present at 9:45 a.m. on August 13. Manish will share insights on the all-flash array market, including market segmentation and future developments, while Skip will discuss the value of deploying one or more all-flash array nodes as a performance tier in a hybrid storage cluster.
- Brian McKean, Software Engineer, will share best practices on how to achieve consistent low latency with all-flash arrays at 8:30 a.m. on August 12.
- Customers and partners can learn more about NetApp flash and other innovations at our annual technical conference. Registration is now open for events in Las Vegas and Berlin. Go to NetApp Insight 2015 for details.
- Follow NetApp on Twitter
Leading organizations worldwide count on NetApp for software, systems and services to manage and store their data. Customers value our teamwork, expertise and passion for helping them succeed now and into the future. To learn more visit www.netapp.com
1 408 822 6572