Developing Future Ready Graduates for the Virtualized Enterprise
The NetApp Academic Alliances Program supports faculty members and students who want to learn about storage and data management and the critical role that it plays in today’s virtualized enterprise IT infrastructure. Through the program, NetApp® provides a portfolio of teaching tools and resources to facilitate the adoption and integration of storage systems and concepts into the classroom. The program materials are provided at no cost to the participating institutions.
- To support faculty to enhance and update their course content, and provide students access to industry-leading storage solutions and high quality commercial courseware and classroom materials
- To increase the number of knowledgeable, storage-savvy college graduates
- To increase awareness and understanding of the central role that storage systems and management play in virtualized computing environments
- To support schools that are interested in deploying formal NetApp certification courses
- To provide pathways for NetApp employees to support and collaborate with NetApp’s higher education customers
- Faculty and student access to commercial web-based courses
- Faculty access to source materials for select instructor-led courses
- Access to NetApp certification training and courses
- Enrollment via a secure, self-service portal to enable student tracking, management, and reporting
- Supplemental teaching materials, such as customer cases, white papers, and industry reports
- Simulation and demonstration environments for hands-on experience and for courses
- Guest lecture contacts and resources
The NetApp Academic Alliances Program is available to qualified accredited, degree-granting higher education institutions that offer two-year, four-year, or graduate programs. Download the Academic Alliances Program Datasheet.
To learn more, launch a short, narrated, program overview presentation.
If you have questions or want to learn more about Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).