Flash-based storage improves I/O performance and efficiency for many applications, including database acceleration, server and desktop virtualisation, and cloud infrastructure. NetApp® end-to-end flash options – hybrid Flash/HDD systems, server-based caching and all-flash arrays – optimise enterprise storage for application-specific and shared storage environments.
Our flash-based solutions help you:
- Speed overall IT performance.
- Boost responsiveness of performance-critical applications.
- Reduce power costs and over-provisioning.
- Use more high-capacity, low-cost SATA drives.
- Improve utilisation of your data centre space.
NetApp’s out-of-the-box deployment protects existing IT investments: Achieve your flash-based goals without changing your IT infrastructure management processes. Rely on NetApp’s proven, trusted enterprise-class reliability.
NetApp integrates flash technology across all our FAS, V-Series and E-Series storage platforms, optimised to leverage each platform’s strengths, as well as offering dedicated all-flash arrays.
NetApp intelligent caching flash solutions include:
- Virtual Storage Tier (VST) technology, NetApp’s automated storage tiering (AST) approach for systems using the NetApp Data ONTAP® storage OS
- Flash Cache controller-attached PCIe intelligent caching for FAS and V-Series systems
- Flash Pool SSD-based intelligent caching for FAS and V-Series systems
- Flash Accel software, which extends the value of VST and our Data ONTAP OS to enterprise servers
- SSD Cache intelligent caching for E-Series systems
NetApp all-flash storage solutions include:
To find out how NetApp can help you deploy flash storage in the best ways for your environment, contact your NetApp representative.