NetApp Certified Data Management Administrators have proven skills in performing in-depth support, administrative functions, and performance management for NetApp storage appliances running the Data ONTAP® operating system in NFS and Windows® (CIFS) multiprotocol environments. They are able to implement active-active controller configuration and SyncMirror® for continuous data availability and rapid data recovery in the event of a disaster. They also have detailed knowledge of SnapMirror®, SnapRestore®, and SnapVault®, which they use to manage and protect mission-critical data.
Successful candidates should have at least 6-12 months of field experience. Additionally, candidates taking the Data ONTAP 8.0 7-Mode exam should also have experience implementing and administering large aggregates.
Logos and certificates will be granted to those individuals who successfully pass the NS0-155 exam OR the NS0-156 exam.
- Data ONTAP 7-Mode Administrator (NS0-155)
- Data ONTAP Cluster-Mode Administrator (NS0-156)
Register for an NCDA Certification Exam
Exam registration and administration for NetApp certifications are handled by a third-party testing company. Register now for a certification exam.
Note: To enroll in NetApp University training courses, you will need a NetApp Support Site account.
Other Prep Work
- View the Frequently Asked Questions for exam NS0-155 topics.
- Study NetApp product descriptions.
- Visit the NetApp Library to review technical manuals, white papers, knowledge base articles, and other relevant information about our products.
- See the NetApp University Learning Map for a complete list of NetApp University training courses.