NetApp Certified SAN Implementation Engineers have proven skills in understanding customer storage requirements, implementing Fibre Channel and iSCSI SAN solutions, and integrating different operating systems and applications such as Microsoft® Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server™, DB2®, and Oracle®.
Logos and certificates will be granted to those individuals who successfully pass the NS0-502 exam OR the NS0-504 exam.
View the Frequently Asked Questions for exam NS0-502
View the Frequently Asked Questions for exam NS0-504
- You must complete the requirements for the NetApp Certified Data Administrator (NCDA)
- Data ONTAP 7-Mode Administrator (NS0-155)
- Data ONTAP 8.0 7-Mode Administrator (NS0-156)
- NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer – SAN (NS0-502)
Register for This Certification Exam
Exam registration and administration for NetApp certifications are handled by a third-party testing company. Register now for this certification exam.
Recommended NetApp University Training Courses for These Exams
NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer –SAN, 7-Mode
NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer –SAN, Cluster-Mode
Note: To enroll in NetApp University training courses, you will need a NetApp Support Site account.
Other Prep Work
- Review the objectives and study guide for the NS0-502 exam.
- Review the study guide for the NS0-504 exam.
- Take the practice test for NS0-502 for NCIE-SAN.
- Study NetApp product descriptions.
- Visit the NetApp Library to review technical manuals, white papers, knowledge base articles, and other relevant information about our products.
- See the NetApp University Learning Map for a complete list of NetApp University training courses.