NetApp can help realize the full potential of your VMware® Horizon environment.
End-user computing with VMware Horizon Suite allows central management and control of your desktop environments and provides a familiar desktop experience to users. However, a mobile desktop environment can add capacity, performance, and management burdens to your storage infrastructure.
NetApp® storage solutions address these increased demands. Using NetApp, you can:
- Reduce storage costs by deduplicating redundant data for virtual desktops, user directories, and backup and DR copies.
- Provision thousands of virtual desktops in minutes with our near-instant, low-overhead storage cloning.
- Provide anywhere, anytime access to data through "always-on" storage availability with the NetApp clustered Data ONTAP® OS, automated disaster recovery, and fast access to desktops.
- Eliminate boot and log-in storms with performance acceleration.
- Back up all virtual desktops and user data; keep a cost-effective daily history of every desktop, for months or years.
Learn how NetApp can give you the flexibility, high availability, and cost-effectiveness required to grow your end-user computing environment with the NetApp Storage Solution for VMware Horizon Suite.