Insurance firms process huge volumes of data, whether it’s looking at natural disaster trends over the past 200 years, performing complex demographic analyses, or creating predictive models for risk. Your competitive edge depends on how fast, and how well, you turn raw data into insights.
NetApp’s big-data analytics and cloud computing solutions, in combination with partner solutions and our efficient data management technologies, can help insurance firms:
- Detect fraud in time to prevent it, which can save millions of dollars each year.
- Achieve more effective claims management and mitigate risk through improved predictive modeling.
- Manage big data on an enterprise-class platform with nondisruptive operations.
- Perform risk simulations faster and with greater accuracy.
- Tap into big-data business intelligence (BI) to create new revenue streams and attract new customers.
- Comply with new and evolving regulations.
Learn more about NetApp clustered Data ONTAP®, the #1 branded storage operating system[*], and Data ONTAP Edge, our low-cost remote office storage solution running on the VMware® vSphere® platform.
Explore how NetApp cloud solutions can help you back up and secure your data while growing your business faster.