Consolidating your Microsoft® SharePoint® Server data onto NetApp® storage can save you money by improving storage utilization and simplifying data management. You can gain additional IT efficiencies with our data deduplication and compression technology, and our policy-based data management capabilities.
NetApp solutions are integrated with Microsoft technologies and designed to help you:
- Reduce costs and increase storage efficiency through deduplication to eliminate pools of unused storage.
- Store and manage large data files in SMB (CIFS) shares outside the Microsoft SQL Server® database.
- Move online backups to secondary storage without manual intervention.
- Deduplicate your archived backups to further reduce storage costs.
- Expand or reduce storage capacity without taking SharePoint Server databases or storage systems offline.
Read more about NetApp solutions for SharePoint:
Learn more by contacting your NetApp sales representative or reseller and arrange a visit to your local Microsoft Technology Center.