Consolidating your Microsoft® Exchange Server data onto NetApp® storage can improve storage utilization, simplify data management, and save you money. Achieve even greater storage efficiencies with NetApp data deduplication and policy-based data management capabilities, and the clustered Data ONTAP® operating system.
Many organizations view enterprise messaging and unified communications based on Microsoft Exchange Server as mission-critical applications. NetApp storage solutions are integrated with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 & 2013 to help you:
- Reduce costs and increase storage utilization and efficiency.
- Improve manageability and unified communications deployment.
- Increase service levels to your users through improved availability.
- Grow when you need to, with minimal impact on your end users.
- Maintain data availability through nondisruptive operations during routine maintenance and upgrades using clustered Data ONTAP.
NetApp storage solutions for Exchange Server conform to Microsoft best practices—so you can deploy them with confidence.
Read more about NetApp solutions for Exchange Server:
Contact your NetApp sales representative or your NetApp reseller and arrange a visit to your local Microsoft Technology Center.