You can use NetApp® storage infrastructure for both primary and secondary storage components of your Microsoft® Exchange data archive, cutting cost and complexity. This "single box" approach has several benefits:
- Our unified architecture enables mixing and matching of protocols, storage classes, retention policies, and security models within the same array, simplifying archive infrastructure.
- Integrated data protection safeguards your data and reduces recovery times.
- Optimization and space-saving technologies make long-term disk-based archiving affordable.
- Standards-based integration with major archiving applications reduces cost and complexity.
- Flexible data retention and selective encryption minimize the risk of inadvertent or malicious alteration of business records and regulated data.
Using SnapVault® technology, you can store years of backups on less-expensive secondary storage and reduce disk capacity requirements by up to 90%. By using NetApp SnapLock® software when you archive, you can implement e-mail retention policies and regulations.
NetApp storage solutions for Exchange Server meet Microsoft best practices, so you can deploy them with confidence.
Read more about NetApp solutions for Exchange Server: