The scalable E2700 provides general-purpose application-driven storage for remote, branch, and midsize organizations. Choose from three shelves—4U/60, 2U/24, and 2U/12—and three forms of connectivity: FC, iSCSI, or SAS. The E2700 integrates with key applications such as VMware®, Exchange, SQL, and Oracle® systems.
With the E2700, you can:
- Gain best-in-class performance efficiency for a wide range of database and other transactional applications.
- Reduce cost and complexity of high-throughput data management through a configurable architecture that is easy to use and install.
- Attain streamlined high performance, with low latency and high bandwidth and IOPS.
- Achieve seamless operations with flexible application integration.
- Scale capacity as needed to support business growth.
Like all NetApp® E-Series systems, the E2700 uses the robust, easy-to-use, and lightweight SANtricity® storage management software, which enables performance efficiency, dynamic drive rebalancing, RAID management, intelligent cache tiering, and extended data protection, including data replication and disaster recovery.
Learn more about the E2700 PDF storage system.
Explore how the NetApp SANtricity storage management software can power your application-driven environment.