The SafeNet StorageSecure encryption appliance protects sensitive data in Ethernet-based network-attached storage (NAS). NetApp and SafeNet have partnered to provide advanced encryption services based on high-speed, 256-bit AES encryption and featuring redundant components and clustered failover for high reliability.
SafeNet StorageSecure s220 (1GbE network interface) and SafeNet StorageSecure s280 (10GbE network interface):
- Ensure data isolation and granular access controls to protected data in shared and virtual environments
- Strengthen existing LDAP, MS AD, and NIS controls by adding an additional layer of access controls
- Protect data for compliance mandates
- Protect offline data in archives from unauthorized access or theft
- Integrate with SafeNet KeySecure for centralized policy and key management
SafeNet StorageSecure is a reliable solution to help protect against unauthorized access of critical and confidential data, reducing the potential for unexpected liabilities, litigations, and brand damage.
Download the StorageSecure datasheet PDF and follow our blog to get our take on how to protect your valuable data with storage-security and integrated data-protection solutions from NetApp.