Maintain continuous data availability for mission-critical applications, at half the cost and complexity. NetApp® MetroCluster™ high-availability and disaster recovery software runs on the clustered Data ONTAP® OS. It is used by thousands of enterprises and service providers worldwide for high availability, zero data loss, and nondisruptive operations both within and beyond the data center.
- Protects against the major causes of downtime: power, cooling, and network faults, as well as disasters affecting your site.
- Combines array-based clustering with synchronous mirroring to deliver continuous availability and zero data loss.
- Provides transparent recovery from failures.
- Reduces administrative overhead and the risk of human error.
- Needs only a single command for switchover.
Sustain data availability from server to storage in a virtualized environment. You can use MetroCluster software with Cisco (using the FlexPod® PDF portfolio), SAP® HANA PDF, and VMware® vSphere® PDF solutions.
Achieve up to 143% return on investment (ROI) with MetroCluster use, according to estimates by Forrester Research PDF.
Learn more about how MetroCluster PDF continuous availability can help you keep your business up and running.
See why Evaluator Group PDF says you need continuous availability in your virtualized infrastructures.