- Kontakta säljavdelningen
08 594 695 80
+46 8 594 695 80
Enable automated storage tiering by using NetApp® Flash Pool™ intelligent caching, an integral component of the NetApp® Virtual Storage Tier. Mix solid-state disk (SSD) technology and hard-disk drive (HDD) technology at the aggregate level to achieve SSD-like performance at HDD-like prices.
Flash Pool is a feature of the Data ONTAP® operating system, available without additional software licensing and implemented at the storage-array level.
- Helps you respond to challenging service-level agreements (SLAs) while containing costs
- Provides RAID-protected SSD storage, important for write-intensive applications such as OLTP
- Delivers data persistence through high-availability (HA) failover
- Boosts data-storage efficiency
- Lets you deploy low-cost SATA disk drives as your primary HDD tier, to minimize cost, space, and power
- Works out of the box with default settings, for easy deployment and simple management
NetApp Flash Pool can reduce the acquisition, deployment, and operating costs of your data storage while increasing performance.