NetApp® Data ONTAP® 8 software delivers a unified storage platform that enables unrestricted, secure data movement across multiple cloud environments and paves the way for Software-Defined Data Centers, offering advanced performance, availability, and efficiency. Data ONTAP clustering capabilities can keep your business running nonstop.
More organizations use Data ONTAP than any other storage operating system[*]. In a single, feature-rich platform, clustered Data ONTAP lets you scale your infrastructure without increasing IT staff. Benefits include:
- Perform storage maintenance, hardware lifecycle operations, and software upgrades without interrupting your business.
- Eliminate planned and unplanned downtime.
- Reduce storage costs by using the most comprehensive storage efficiency offering in the industry.
- Consolidate and share the same infrastructure for workloads or tenants with different performance, capacity, and security requirements.
- Scale capacity, performance, and operations without compromise, regardless of application.
- Scale SAN and NAS from terabytes to tens of petabytes without reconfiguring running applications.
Learn more. Read the Clustered Data ONTAP datasheet.