NetApp® OnCommand® Plug-in for Microsoft integrates with Microsoft® System Center 2012 R2 for award-winning management of NetApp storage.
Install OnCommand Plug-in for Microsoft to:
- Monitor server and storage availability and capacity for Microsoft Windows Server® Hyper-V® virtual machines (VMs).
- Isolate problems using System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) alerts and health explorer views.
- Enable high availability and load balancing of management servers with OpsMgr Management Server Resource Pool.
- Leverage System Center Virtual Machine Manager and System Center Orchestrator for workflow automation.
- Report on clustered Data ONTAP® MetroCluster storage.
OnCommand Plug-in for Microsoft enables administrators to discover and monitor NetApp SAN and SMB shares. You can use the included Virtualization Pack to discover and monitor Windows Server Hyper-V VMs and alert VM administrators of potential storage issues.
OnCommand Plug-in for Microsoft supports clustered Data ONTAP software, which provides nondisruptive operations, seamless scalability, and proven efficiency for Microsoft physical, virtual, and private cloud environments.
Learn how NetApp OnCommand Plug-in for Microsoft PDF can help you get the most from your Microsoft technology investment. Or visit your local Microsoft Technology Center.
Download the NetApp OnCommand Plug-in for Microsoft.
Visit our Microsoft Management & Virtualization Community.
Visit our PowerShell Toolkit Community.