By providing a broad view of your IT resource performance data, NetApp® OnCommand® Insight helps improve your end-to-end data center performance—from your virtual machine (VM) environment through your data storage network, down to your disks.
OnCommand Insight performance management lets you:
- Gather near-real-time virtual machine, fabric, and storage performance data and map it to applications, hosts, and service paths.
- Proactively perform VM density planning.
- Identify “top talkers” and “noisy neighbors."
- Load balance on your VMs, servers, or each data storage device to avoid congestion or contention.
- Monitor applications, hosts, and VMs and understand daily patterns affecting performance.
- Optimize application performance by viewing an application’s actual resource utilization metrics across your IT infrastructure.
- Reduce IT operations risks through data that monitors service quality, prevents application failures, and improves recovery time.
- Decrease costs by improving utilization and decreasing troubleshooting time and effort.
Learn how OnCommand Insight can help you improve capacity planning, accelerate consolidation projects, and meet C-level reporting expectations: