Global System Partners NetApp and Fujitsu offer one-stop shopping for integrated and automated data-management products, solutions, and services. To our joint customers, this means gaining the agility to adapt to fast-changing business requirements as they maximize their IT investments.
Joint research and development have achieved:
- Preintegrated, pretested end-to-end solutions for SAP® environments
- A converged infrastructure stack that runs NetApp® clustered Data ONTAP®
- Storage efficiency for optimizing existing assets through virtualization and deduplication
- A VDI design for a 50,000-seat VMware View® architecture
- Heterogeneous backup solutions
- A Microsoft® SQL Server® 2008 Enterprise reference architecture
- Integrated NetApp and Fujitsu storage management from a single console
Partnership highlights include:
- A collaborative go-to-market strategy that drives synchronized programs to sell joint solutions
- An OEM agreement to distribute NetApp products in Japan
- A NetApp and Fujitsu partner agreement to sell NetApp products and software solutions outside of Japan, under the NetApp brand
- Maintenance, support, and managed services handled across the full shared portfolio by Fujitsu, the third-largest global IT services company
- For more details on this partnership, see the NetApp and Fujitsu Global System Partners solution brief PDF.
- Learn more about Fujitsu, a leading provider of ICT-based business solutions for the global marketplace, or Fujitsu Technology Solutions, the leading European IT infrastructure provider.