Where do I go to access the nomination form?
The nomination form is at NetApp Innovation Awards 2016.
How do I submit a nomination?
All nominations must be submitted online; no nominations will be accepted in any other format.
Who fills out the forms?
Customers can nominate themselves or be nominated by NetApp sales, channel, or technology partners; other companies; or colleagues.
How many categories can one company enter?
As many as appropriate.
How much information do I need to provide?
It is important to include a succinct overview of the challenges faced, the solution deployed, and the business outcome within the word count limits specified. The judges need to understand why the company or the individual deserves the award.
Do I include my contact information on the form as well?
Yes. Include your information as the person submitting the nomination form in the first section of the form.
Does the customer need to divulge proprietary information to the public on its deployment?
Winning companies and individuals must agree to the use of their name, logo, likeness, and success story (that is, a summary of the Innovation Award nomination) for use on NetApp® web properties, in a press release, marketing collateral, video, and promotion through NetApp social media channels.
How are the winners selected?
A third-party judging panel will select the winners using information submitted in the following areas:
- Innovation: Describe the most innovative and/or unique aspect of this project.
- Impact: Describe what your company or organization can do now that it couldn’t do before. Include how the technology has enabled visible and quantifiable change—most notably by improving the lives of customers, changing the trajectory of the business, managing change, developing new products, expanding into new markets, decreasing time to market, or the like.
- Results: Describe, in quantified terms, the results and benefits your company or organization achieved, (for example, percentage of growth, percentage of improvement in time to market or customer satisfaction, business or process efficiencies, creation of new services, and the like).
Do the winners need to be present to receive their award?
Winners must have a representative available to send to the NetApp Insight™ event in Las Vegas, Nevada, September 26-29, 2016, and be present to accept the award at a ceremony during the event. NetApp will pay travel expenses, including accommodations, for the winners as well as conference passes for attendees. If the winners cannot attend the awards ceremony, they forfeit their entry and winnings.
What do the winners receive?
- Two roundtrip tickets to Las Vegas, Nevada, and accommodations for four nights' stay to attend NetApp Insight and the awards event in Las Vegas, Nevada, September 26-19, 2016
- Two full conference passes to NetApp Insight Las Vegas 2016
- Hand-crafted, prestigious award presented during an awards ceremony
- An exclusive Innovation Awards winner dinner with NetApp executives
- Public recognition and visibility in the industry
Where and when will the awards ceremony take place?
The ceremony will take place at NetApp Insight Las Vegas 2016 in Las Vegas, Nevada, September 26-19, 2016.
What is the deadline to submit nomination forms?
All nominations must be received by midnight U.S Pacific Time on May 6, 2016.
Whom do I contact for more information?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.