1 - 10
- Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer
Brian shares his opinions and observations about NFS and its future, SAN (iSCSI and FC), Linux and open source, application and storage virtualization, and Advanced Development.
- Founder and Executive Vice President
A big part of my job is listening to smart people who know about storage, digesting what they say and reflecting on it, and then turning that into my own opinion. Then when I share my thoughts, they get distributed randomly to whoever I happen to be talking to. So why am I doing a blog? I figured that if I'm going to be having ideas and sharing them, I might as well collect them in one place.
- Industry Evangelist and Director of Industry Standards
What's going on in the industry, especially in the world of standards, new technologies, trends and multi-vendor collaboration activities.
- Technical Director, Object Storage
Perspectives and thoughts related to object storage, reducing complexity, and managing the information explosion.
- Senior Vice President of the Storage Solutions Group
Jay’s perspectives on trends in the storage industry.
- UK Systems Engineering Director
A different way of thinking; why NetApp is different, rather than how.
- Director of Technology and Strategy for the Americas Sales
Trends and strategies on storage efficiency, dedupe, virtualization, provisioning and backup.
- Business Solutions Architect
The role of Cloud Computing in Enterprise IT.
- Manager Marketing & Alliances
This blog touches on topics that are relevant to customers and NetApp partners in the data storage industry.
- Vice President and General Manager, Cloud Solutions and Core Product Software
Thoughts on enterprise cloud infrastructures
1 - 10