NetApp® unified storage solutions, with superior storage efficiency, can help educational institutions manage data growth, comply with mandates, and meet SLAs—all while lowering TCO.
Unified storage from NetApp can help you:
- Reduce data storage requirements by up to 80% and cut the number of systems in your data center by 50% to 75%.
- Achieve efficient data management without additional headcount. The NetApp Data ONTAP® operating system provides a single interface and management toolset for your entire infrastructure.
- Secure student and research data with built-in encryption, authentication, access control, and logging capabilities.
- Gain five-nines availability, including continuous data availability and integrated storage support for virtualization initiatives.
- Back up data in minutes and recover in seconds.
- Scale storage to meet precise departmental or application needs with NetApp thin provisioning.
- Keep your NetApp systems up and running with built-in high-availability, disaster recovery, backup, and compliance services.
Learn how one K-12 institution gained more class time through faster desktop and workstation boot times and conserved 2.2 TB of storage, which resulted in significant cost savings.