With our agile data infrastructure for Microsoft SQL Server, we can enable people in your enterprise to collaborate and share information whenever they need to, so everyone can more effectively contribute to the success of your business.
Our solutions are tightly integrated with Microsoft technologies and designed to help you:
- Reduce costs and increase storage efficiency through our unified architecture that supports iSCSI, Fibre Channel, and FCoE SAN as well as an SMB (CIFS) infrastructure.
- Leverage SQL Server 2012 AlwaysOn Availability Groups to bolster database availability.
- Improve manageability through automated data management processes, including federated backup and recovery.
- Reduce the amount of time and storage needed to create SQL Server database clones required for application development and testing.
- Protect your SQL Server data with frequent, space-efficient, and low-impact backups.
- Achieve nondisruptive operations during storage infrastructure and software upgrades with Data ONTAP® software operating in Cluster-Mode.
- Implement a disaster recovery strategy that can restore a failed database of any size to full production in minutes and quickly reestablish full system availability in the event of a disaster.
Read more about NetApp solutions for SQL Server
Learn more by contacting your NetApp sales representative or reseller and arrange a visit to your local Microsoft Technology Center.