OnCommand™ Plug-in for Microsoft (OCPM) includes NetApp® products and toolkits that let you manage and monitor physical, virtual, and cloud infrastructures using Microsoft® System Center 2012.
Download and install OCPM for:
- Monitoring server and storage availability and capacity for Microsoft Windows Server® 2008 R2 Hyper-V™ virtual machines (VMs)
- Rapid isolation of problems using SCOM’s alert, NetApp PRO tips, and health explorer views
- Automated rapid provisioning of space-efficient VMs with System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM) or Windows PowerShell™ rapid provisioning cmdlets
- PRO tips with autoremediation for deduplication and volume autosize settings within the SCVMM console
- Administrator-created workflows for automated and simplified disaster recovery
OCPM enables administrators to automate disaster recovery planning, preparedness, and testing as well as planned and unplanned failover and failback workflows through NetApp provided PowerShell cmdlets. IT administrators can leverage the management features of SCOM, SCVMM, and System Center Orchestrator to deploy more systems without adding system administration resources.
Learn more about NetApp OnCommand Plug-in for Microsoft and how our storage and data management solutions can help you get the most from your Microsoft technology investment. Or visit your local Microsoft Technology Center.