As a NetApp Storage Security Solutions Architect, you will have proven skills in implementation, support, and performance management for DataFort appliances in both SAN and NAS environments. You will also have a working knowledge of at least one tape backup application, and at least one disk multipathing application. You will also be familiar with OSI model layer 1-3 and network storage sharing.
- Analyze the storage and security environment
- Define DataFort-specific policies
- Analyze the data center infrastructure
- Describe DataFort limits
- Determine DataFort deployment, applying definitions and limits
- Assign security officer and administrator responsibilities
- Describe, document, and test recovery procedures
- Describe and document new DataFort procedures
- Describe data recovery configuration
- Define key-sharing policies
- Analyze the business environment
- Analyze compliance and regulatory issues
- Configure network management port
- Configure zoning (VSAN, hard, soft)
- Install security solution
- Install and execute the installation wizard
- Install LKM
- Configure DataFort(s) to backup to LKM
- Configure storage environment (domains, fileservers, Cryptainers)
- Configure NAS and SAN details
- Perform maintenance procedures
- Perform key-sharing procedures
- Validate disaster recovery design and implementation
- Perform a "techdump" for support
- Confirm remote logging capability
- Perform data gathering procedures
- Enable file blocking
- Enable virus scanning
- Defining Fibre Channel administrative functions
Schedule your exam by calling 1-800-596-3926 or by visiting http://www.prometric.com/NetApp.
Time: 1.5 hours
ILT: DataFort Storage Security Administration
Note: ILT – Instructor-Led Training and WBT – Web-Based Training
Log on to NOW™ for access to certification learning paths, course catalogs, and learning opportunities related to NetApp products, solutions, and strategies.
Click here for instructions on how to obtain a NOW account.
Note: Recommended courses may change due to product or technology enhancement and upgrades in the marketplace. Click here for the latest information on NetApp global Authorized Learning Partners and for listings of available courses.