NetApp® white papers describe best practices for evolving your IT infrastructure to private cloud computing:
- Service Catalog: Define your services
- Service Analytics: Optimize your services
- Automation: Rapidly deploy your services
- Self-Service: Empower IT and your end users
We deliver the agile data infrastructure and core capabilities for cloud computing:
- Unified data storage architecture supports multiple workloads.
- Seamless, multidimensional scaling meets the dynamic demands of cloud computing.
Storage efficiency helps reduce capacity requirements and costs by 50% or more.
- Secure multi-tenancy segments, isolates, and delivers shared server, storage, and network resources.
- Service automation and analytics automate storage provisioning, comprehensive visibility, and monitoring.
- Nondisruptive, continuous operations enable non-stop data availability for shared cloud storage resources.
- Integrated data protection helps meet backup, disaster recovery, archiving, compliance, and security service-level agreements.
- Virtual storage tiering automates data movement based on application affinity and workload.
- Embedded data security protects data assets through role-based administration, encryption, and anti-virus.
Whatever your starting point, we'll help you take the next step toward cloud computing. Contact your local NetApp or partner sales representative to learn more.