NetApp Certified Storage Associates demonstrate a basic understanding of NetApp storage systems and Data ONTAP administration and management solutions. They understand the features and functions of 7-Mode and clustered Data ONTAP, and are able to perform basic administration of NetApp storage controllers running the Data ONTAP® operating system in NFS and Windows® (CIFS) multiprotocol environments.
NCSA is the foundational NetApp certification. The training listed below will prepare you for the NCSA exam. Though the NCSA is an entry-level storage administration certification, it is a rigorous exam that will test your knowledge of the storage industry and specific features and functions of NetApp solutions. If you do not have at least 2 years of experience with NetApp storage, we strongly recommend you take the training before you take the exam to ensure your success.
For qualified academic institutions we offer a fully web-based version of the courses and labs – for more information, visit our Academic Alliances site.
Logos and certificates will be granted to those individuals who successfully pass the NS0-145 exam.
Note: To enroll in NetApp University training courses, you will need a NetApp Support Site account. Create a NetApp Support Site account.
Register for This Certification Exam
Registration and administration for NetApp certification exams are handled by a third-party testing company. Register now for this certification exam. If you are a student, and applying for this program through your academic institution, please visit our Academic Alliances site for additional information on the program and how to enroll.
- Review the study guide for NS0-145 PDF.
- View the Frequently Asked Questions for NS0-145
- Take the practice test for NS0-145.
- Study NetApp product descriptions.
- Visit the NetApp Library to review technical manuals, white papers, knowledge base articles, and other relevant information about our products.
- See the NetApp University Learning Map for a complete list of NetApp University training courses.
- Have a question? Contact us.