As a NetApp Business Continuance Solution Architect, you will have proven skills in positioning NetApp Business Continuance solutions, assessing customer storage requirements, and planning and designing a Business Continuance solution.
- Articulate the technical value proposition for NetApp Business Continuance solutions
- Analyze the data needed to determine the best SnapMirror® and MetroCluster design that meets the customer's disaster recovery requirements
- Perform analysis on a storage system to understand the rate of change for each application and its latency requirements
- Define SLAs (data set, age of requested data, RPO granularity, RTO, backup method)
- Measure application-level ROC
- Perform capacity and bandwidth sizing
- Decide on the type of replication and data to be replicated
- Define secondary volumes, qtrees, and storage systems
- Decide on secondary storage controllers
- Consider MetroCluster in the design
- Consider SnapManager® in the design
- Consider recovery for each service in the design
- Create a detailed Business Continuance solution design
Schedule your exam by calling 1-800-596-3926 or by visiting http://www.prometric.com/NetApp.
Time: 1 hour
Note: ILT – Instructor-Led Training and WBT – Web-Based Training
Log on to NOW™ for access to certification learning paths, course catalogs, and learning opportunities related to NetApp products, solutions, and strategies.
Click here for instructions on how to obtain a NOW account.
Note: Recommended courses may change due to product or technology enhancement and upgrades in the marketplace. Click here for the latest information on NetApp global Authorized Learning Partners and for listings of available courses.