As a NetApp B&R Solution Architect, you will have proven skills in positioning NetApp backup and restore solutions, assessing customer storage requirements, and planning and designing a B&R solution.
- Articulate the value proposition for NetApp backup and restore solutions
- Analyze policies (data compliance, disaster recovery and backup and restore processes, whole system backup, mainframe backup, current backup tool)
- Perform capacity sizing for secondary storage
- Define SLAs (data set, age of requested data, RPO granularity, RTO, backup method)
- Conduct performance analysis
- Define secondary volumes and subsystems
- Analyze SnapVault® and OSSV considerations in the design
- Analyze SnapManager® considerations in the design
- Determine how to handle restores
- Create SnapVault Snapshot™ creation and retention schedule
- Create detail backup and restore solution design
Schedule your exam by calling 1-800-596-3926 or by visiting http://www.prometric.com/NetApp.
Time: 1 hour
ILT Course: Data Protection and Retention
Note: ILT – Instructor-Led Training and WBT – Web-Based Training
Log on to NOW™ for access to certification learning paths, course catalogs, and learning opportunities related to NetApp products, solutions, and strategies.
Click here for instructions on how to obtain a NOW account.
Note: Recommended courses may change due to product or technology enhancement and upgrades in the marketplace. Click here for the latest information on NetApp global Authorized Learning Partners and for listings of available courses.