As a NetApp Disaster Recovery Implementation Engineer, you will have proven skills in positioning NetApp disaster recovery solutions, assessing customer storage requirements, and implementing a disaster recovery solution.
- Explain key backup and recovery technologies and terminology
- Explain NetApp disaster recovery offerings
- Identify relevant disaster recovery strategies (Discovery)
- Perform assessment and interpret customer goals and needs (Design)
- Structure a solution that meets customer needs and objectives (Implementation Planning)
- Create a solution that meets customer needs and objectives (Post-Implementation Verification)
- Create a test plan and validate design
Schedule your exam by calling 1-800-596-3926 or by visiting http://www.prometric.com/NetApp.
Time: 1.5 hours
Note: ILT – Instructor-Led Training and WBT – Web-Based Training
Login to NOW™ for access to certification learning paths, course catalogs, and learning opportunities related to NetApp products, solutions, and strategies.
Click here for instructions on how to obtain a NOW account.
Note: Recommended courses may change due to product or technology enhancement and upgrades in the marketplace. Click here for the latest information on NetApp global Authorized Learning Partners and for listings of available courses.