As a NetApp B&R Implementation Engineer, you will have proven skills in positioning NetApp backup and recovery solutions, assessing customer storage requirements, and implementing a B&R solution.
- Explain key backup and recovery technologies and terminology
- Identify key backup and recovery concepts
- Describe application-based backup technologies
- Explain NetApp disaster recovery offerings
- Identify and describe relevant disaster recovery strategies
- Identify relevant information needed to design a solution
- Distinguish between backup and recovery strategies for onsite and offsite
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of different backup and recovery strategies
- Determine user acceptance criteria and identify factors that influence or limit design
- Create and validate a detailed implementation plan
- Create a test plan and validate design
- Explain the NetApp design methodology
- Explain how to use a template to create a design plan
- Use the point, explanation, and benefit model to justify design decisions
Schedule your exam by calling 1-800-596-3926 or by visiting http://www.prometric.com/NetApp.
Time: 1.5 hours
Note: ILT – Instructor-Led Training and WBT – Web-Based Training
Login to NOW™ for access to certification learning paths, course catalogs, and learning opportunities related to NetApp products, solutions, and strategies.
Click here for instructions on how to obtain a NOW account.
Note: Recommended courses may change due to product or technology enhancement and upgrades in the marketplace. Click here for the latest information on NetApp global Authorized Learning Partners and for listings of available courses.